Shoulder, Elbow, Knee and Sports surgery
Dr Vinod Kumar P
MBBS, MRCS,MSc(Orth),Dip Sports Med(UK), FICS,
Internationally trained Specialist in Key-hole (arthroscopic surgery)
Dr Vinod Kumar is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in Shoulder, Upper limb surgery and Sports Injuries surgery, including knee ligament issues like ACL, meniscus and patella problems. Having graduated from Chennai, he has done his post-graduate training in the United Kingdom.
He is fellowship trained from the world renowed Unit at Nottingham specialising in Shoulder & upper limb surgery and Sports injuries . He has completed the FRCS(Tr&Orth) and has a Diploma in Sports & Exercise Medicine from the Royal Colleges and a fellow of the International College of Surgeons.He has obtained a CCT (UK) and is on the Specialist Register with the General Medical Council (UK). He is a member of the Indian Arthroscopic Society and the Shoulder & Elbow Society of India.
Consulting at two hospitals:
Kuttisahib road, Cheranelloor, Ernakulam. Kerala
0484-66 99 999
+91-81388 60606 (whatsapp)
Mon, Wed, Fri
Shoulder Arthroscopic (Key-hole)surgery & Open surgery
- Frozen shoulder release surgery
- Rotator cuff tears- repair surgery
- Shoulder dislocations and instability
- Shoulder pain and impingement
- Calcific Tendonitis-surgery to remove the calcium deposits
- Acromio-clavicular joint injuries
- Tendon Transfers
Knee Arthroscopic & Sports Injuries treatment
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) reconstruction
- Multi-ligament injuries
- Knee Meniscal & cartilage injuries.
- Patella (knee-cap) instability treatment
- MPFL reconstruction surgery
- Tennis Elbow release surgery
- Stiffness & debridement
- Removal of loose bodies
- Ankle pain & Impingement
- Ankle sprains & Instability
Total Shoulder Replacement surgery
Shoulder Resurfacing surgery
Shoulder Hemi- replacement surgery
Reverse Shoulder Replacement surgery
- Sports injuries treatment - Including full rehabilitation
- Groin and hip pain.
- Ankle Instability
- Leg pain
- Muscle strains and joint sprains
- Steroid Injections
General Orthopaedics & Trauma Surgery (fractures)
- Nerve entrapment / compression syndromes
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Trigger fingers
- Ganglion, cysts and swelling removals
- Dequervains releases
- Plantar Fascitis
This is not an exhaustive list, please feel free to get in touch for further advice or to fix an appointment.
© 2013 by Shoulder-Surgeon. All rights reserved.
The treatments described are for information and educational purposes only. This is not to be taken as medical advice and they are in no way intended to replace a consultation with your doctor.